Thanksgiving is a holiday in Norfolk Island, Liberia, Canada & United States. It is celebrated in the month of October or November every year in the above listed countries. Today we are sharing Best Thanksgiving Quotes 2018, Thanksgiving For Friends & Family, Thanksgiving Funny Quotes and Thanksgiving Quotes Sayings which you can use to celebrate this day on Social Media by posting it on your social media accounts or sending it to your friends and family. All these quotes or sayings are not more than 140 Characters which means they can be used at any platform.
Here I am presenting you 20 Happy Thanksgiving Quotes 2018. Do let me know if you like them in comments below.
- If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get. Frank A. Clark
- After a good dinner, one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations. Oscar Wilde
- There is no racial or ethnic involvement in Thanksgiving, and people who may be very distant from the Christian system can see the beauty and the positive spirit that comes from the holiday. John Clayton
- If you made a list of all the things you could be thankful for, the list would undoubtedly be longer than your misfortunes. Catherine Pulsifer
- “Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds.”
What if, today, we were grateful for everything? – Charlie Brown
- Another beauty which God puts on the meek is contentment. They that are of a quiet and gentle spirit through the grace of God are satisfied with their lot. They thank God for little. Charles Spurgeon
We must find the time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. John F. Kennedy
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. William Ward
- God is glorified, not by our groans, but by our thanksgivings. Edwin Percy Whipple
- It’s one thing to celebrate Thanksgiving Day every year. It’s another to live on Gratitude Street all the time. People who intentionally count their blessings, express their thanks, and cultivate the quality of finding thanksgiving items in every circumstance – those are the people who live on Gratitude Street. Dr. David Jeremiah
- “Thanksgiving is the end of all human conduct, whether observed in words or works.” J. B. Lightfoot
- “But see, in our open clearings, how golden the melons lie; Enrich them with sweets and spices, and give us the pumpkin-pie!” – Margaret Preston
- Oh Lord that lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness! William Shakespeare
One of my most memorable Thanksgiving memories was probably the first year that me and my two brothers decided to start our annual eating contest. We ate throughout the whole day. We started that morning and weighed ourselves, and at the very end of the night, we weighed ourselves out. And all three of us equally gained five pounds. Charles Kelley
An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day. Irv Kupcinet
Thanksgiving Day, we do a huge lunch. Big family, like, 60 people, we get together. Everybody brings a covered dish, everybody brings a dessert, and we go all out. Chris Lane
I absolutely adore Thanksgiving. It’s the only holiday I insist on making myself. Ina Garten
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes For Friends & Family
- So once in every year we throng Upon a day apart, To praise the Lord with feast and song In thankfulness of heart. – Arthur Guiterman
- We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come. Happy Thanksgiving!
- May the best things in life be yours, not only this Thanksgiving but throughout the years. Happy Thanksgiving from my heart to yours!
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. – Melody Beattie
- At least our family gets complete on thanksgiving, at the very least, that is rewarding, right?
- Thanksgiving is here, so live it up and be of good cheer, feast on goodies and have fun.
- Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude. –E.P. Powell
Do you love being sarcastic? Don’t worry we have got Funny Thanksgiving Quotes for humorous people as well. Here are the best Funny Thanksgiving 2018 Quotes that are collected from different sources for you. Celebrate this awesome day by posting these Funny Thanksgiving Day Quotes and making your friends smile.
- This Thanksgiving I hope you are able to avoid the tragedy of the different foods on your plate touching one another.
- I am looking forward to seeing pie this Thanksgiving more than members of my own family.
- I stuffed the turkey full with xanax so we can all have a relaxing holiday this year.
- I am from Canada so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. Howie Mandel
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes Sayings
Thanksgiving is celebrated at huge level in Canada & US. We have compiled some of the best Thanksgiving Sayings for you to copy paste and wish a very Happy Thanksgiving 2018 to all of your Friends and Family on Social media or other platforms.
- There is always something, something to be thankful of.
- Gather together, give thanks and eat pie.
- Be kind, be thoughtful, be genuine but most of all be Thankful.
- May your Thanksgiving day be sweeter than pumpkin pie
- I’m the big turkey/I’m the little turkey
- Thanksgiving isn’t about the food on the table, but the family and friends around it.